Milan is the second-most populous city in Italy and is the main industrial, commercial and financial center of Italy, and a leading global city. Its business district hosts the “Borsa Italiana” (Italy’s main stock exchange) and the headquarters of the largest national banks and companies. The City hosts numerous cultural institutions and universities, and it is also a major world fashion and design capital.
Milan is one the most important tourist destination in the E.U., and a very lively City, where you can find lot of things to do.
- Tourism in Milan, provided by the City of Milan
- VisitaMilano, provided by Milan Metropolitan Area Administration
- Tourism in Milan by Wikipedia
- Main museums, theaters, and monuments
- Hangar Bicocca (close to the University)
- Leonardo’s Last Supper
- La Scala Theater
- Palazzo Reale Exhibitions
- Pinacoteca di Brera
- Sant’Ambrogio Basilica
- Sforza Castle